Welcome to Springfield Local Schools!
Springfield High School is proud of it's nationally recognized Jefferson Awards/ Students In Action leadership/service initiative. Our young leaders are not waiting for the future to make a difference - they're doing so everyday!!
Springfield offers families the convenience of Centralized Registration at the school district's administration office located at 6900 Hall Street in Holland.
Preschool - please contact the Education Services Center of Lake Erie West at 419.245.4150
Parents/guardians wishing to register a child/ren for attendance at any of the district’s six schools (Crissey, Dorr, Holland, and Holloway Elementary; Springfield Middle School and Springfield High School) must pick-up a registration packet from the administration office, complete all forms, then:
- call 419.867.5600 to schedule an appointment to complete the registration process. Due to the amount and scope of the registration forms, they are currently are not offered for downloading at this time.
To register a student for school, the following required documents must be provided: (copies will be made if needed)
- Birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency (property deed, current rental agreement)
- Custody papers if applicable
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) if applicable
If available, a copy of the student's most recent report card is also appreciated.
Another convenience offered is the use of this website to assist in determining attendance at the appropriate elementary school building. This information is offered within the “Transportation” pages in the “Our Schools” section. There, a School/Street Directory featuring an alphabetic listing by street name is provided. If you prefer, you may also contact 419.867.5600 to request assistance.